Europe-based reserves to be honored in D.C.
Representatives of several Europe-based Army Reserve units will travel to Washington next month to accept awards in the Army Chief of Staff's 2003 Supply Excellence competition.
The winners included:
• Headquarters, 7th Army Reserve Command from Schwetzingen, Germany, which won the Table of Distribution and Allowances, Upper Category (Large) competition.
• 3747th Multi-Functional Training Brigade Europe, from Grafenwöhr, Germany, which earned honorable mention in the same category.
7th ARCOM’s Southern European Task Force (Augmentation) unit in Vicenza, Italy, was runner-up in the Table of Distribution Allowances (Small) category, the unit’s third award in a row.
Individual first-place winners from 7th ARCOM were:
• Chief Warrant Officer Ronald L. Kissee, Headquarters, 7th ARCOM, in the property book officer competition;
• Master Sgt. Ricky Hamrick, SETAF (AUG), in the S-4 noncommissioned-officer-in-charge category;
• Staff Sgt. James Persinger, SETAF (AUG) in the unit armorer category.
Members of 7th ARCOM have won awards for five straight years. They will receive their awards in Washington from the Chief of Staff of the Army Gen. John Keane.
The 7th ARCOM is composed of 22 units throughout Germany and in Vicenza, Italy. They are aligned with and support U.S. Army Europe and its major subordinate commands.