Troops’ turn to speak: Results to survey questions about troop morale downrange
By STARS AND STRIPES Published: July 19, 2006
The following charts are based upon answers to questions from a Stars and Stripes survey of U.S. servicemembers deployed in Iraq and Afghanistan.
- Strong majority of troops beleive in Iraq mission
- Most believe conditions in Afghanistan have improved
- Generally positive answers not surprising, analysts say
- A sampling of thoughts from downrange
- The methodology behind this survey