Support our mission

Servicemembers, federal civilian employees and retirees will soon be able to access their pay records and tax statements online in order to fill out their taxes.

Dates have been set for various categories of individuals to access their records, according to the Defense Finance and Accounting Service.

To do it, one must have a “myPay” account and personal identification number. Users can get a new PIN e-mailed to them at either a personal or military e-mail address, officials said.

The Web site can be found at:

Tax statements are scheduled to be available on the following dates:


stars and stripes videos

around the web

Sign Up for Daily Headlines

Sign-up to receive a daily email of today’s top military news stories from Stars and Stripes and top news outlets from around the world.

Sign up