Complete through all regular-season matches:
1. Seoul American (11-1-3). Won KAIAC Blue tournament, swept all three matches from Seoul Foreign.
2. Kubasaki (13-2-3). Stumbled in final match, but all set for Far East.
3. Seoul Foreign (11-3). Won KAIAC Blue regular season before slumping at the end.
4. Matthew C. Perry (13-1-2). Finally had unbeaten streak snapped; Samurai solid now that defense is back together.
5. Christian Academy Japan (6-3-1). Solid 3-0-1 close to regular season.
6. Zama (12-3-2). Shook off mid-season slump, went 6-0-1 to close, won DODDS Japan tournament.
7. Yongsan (8-6-1). Good 3-1 effort to close things out.
8. Kadena (6-10-4). Also closed well, 3-0-1 in final four matches.
9. Taejon Christian (6-4-4). Fell off a bit at the end, but still a respectable season.
10. Yokota (7-10-4). A 2-4-3 finish could have just as easily been 5-4.
Goal scoring leaders
36 — Malik Wilkes, Zama
22 – Justin Hill, Perry
19 – Imani Washington, Kubasaki; John Crate, Yokota
16 – Terry Lee, YIS-Seoul; Vince Ermitano, Perry
14 – Iseiah Washington, Kubasaki; Aidan Lewis, Perry
13 – Francesca Luraschi, SFS; Junta Callahan, Kadena
11 – Huchan Lee, SFS; HoKyong Adkins, SAHS; Tim Davis, Osan
10 – Junior Oh, YIS-Seoul; Kangmin Kim, TCIS; Payton Fowler, Perry